Monday 24 October 2011

Marco Simoncelli

Rest In Peace,a candle in the wind,wound up at the crest of your dreams,from the podium always in fans minds.A dream Cut short in your prime.The Moto GP- my Sunday take,glued to the screen tears flow,I will miss you.
The moments at the Malaysian GP in Sepang will always be remembered,glory beckoned but fate struck,from my desk to the trucks your skills,swiftness,true champion ,world class rides..RIP.To Italian friends and families courage be with you and may another Simoncelli Rise.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes to all Family and Friends fans alike In Italy and around the world..we have a lost a true Champion..Rest In peace RIP Marco Simoncelli

    ReplyDelete

I welcome you to my blog...comments are free..facts a sacrament...its all yours..say as it is