Tuesday 24 May 2011

Whistling woods International

A day after my visit to WWI Whistling woods International Mumbai India,I came I saw and yet to conquer I feel like a virtual RJ Radio Jockey,the reality dawns with state of the art studios,mixers,camera's..and the campus,whomever makes it to whistling woods reaches the art world of glitz and glamour.
Thanks  Menka (Student Counsellor) for the hospitality and the tour in the tower of journalism.
The silence,walking along the classroom corridors, the pool tables,the theatre,the virtual tour,the Sony media centre,I sat at the 'A' block Atrium-that's the main entrance reception,looking at the Subhash Ghai's work of Art  as Menkas came to me and the tour begun,sound lab-sizzling, auditorium-amazing,film mixing area-mesmerising editing lab and the final cut pro-flamboyant....
I heard but I have seen it,Its wonderful and Yamaha's,Apples Sony..fill the area its a reality..miss it miss out...Visit it...till isee others its really among the top ten Film school in the world,,wher Bollywood walks in ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome you to my blog...comments are free..facts a sacrament...its all yours..say as it is